How to Join:
You can go online and register here!
Make sure to designate us as your chapter when registering! HEARTLAND is the chapter code
or you can download the form and send it in by clicking here. You can email it directly to Emily Sanders at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would love to have you become a part of our chapter’s membership. Here are some of the benefits to being a member!
1. We are the only Chapter of the International Association of Eating Disorder Professionals serving several states, providing our members with the unique opportunity to network with professionals and organizations form other states during chapter events.
2. Opportunity to build consultative relationships within your local area and extended regions.
presentations from top professionals
4. Members have the opportunity to pursue certification as eating disorder specialist (CEDS) through the iaedp Foundation
5. Access to the Heartland Iaedp Chapter listserv.
6. Inexpensive CEUs with significantly reduced rates for members.
7. Increased community recognition.
8. Listing in online referral and membership directory.
How much does it cost?
First year Chapter Member is only $125!!! You can keep this discounted rate with these 3 simple options: 1. Attend a minimum of 3 Chapter events per year (or) 2. Attend 2 events and the national Symposium in the same year (or) 3. serve as a Chapter Officeholder.
TO RECEIVE THE CODE FOR THIS MEMBERSHIP DISCOUNT PLEASE CONTACT OUR MEMBERSHIP CHAIR, Emily Sanders at email@example.com
Individual Professional Member is $195
Full Time Student is $75 (must have official documentation of semester hours)